Kamis, 17 Februari 2011

im stupid (?)

Do you remember it when you say " I'm never let you go , I love you more than things you know in this world. I'm so lucky can have you in my life :') , I loved you like you loved me ♥ "


NOW ! I know that's lied . I'm not loved you , so you also not love me right? Did you know? You and all your BEST FRIENDS is problem with me :P you're always hurt me ! Disturb my mind , you're never make me happy , you're just can make me melted for 5 seconds -_-"

I'm so stupid , cause I ever loved you :( I'm a stupid girl ! Because I'm ever be your girlfriend , since I know you're fake . Im confused , how can I love a person like you ? Love is stupid ! Love is lie ! Idk why I ever have a feel to you ! Did you know? I'm so sick -_-"

I can't believe this , why you're so evil ? I think you're a good boy , but what? You're so evil! Haven't a feeling ! Always break my heart ! Hurt much girls .
Last year I loved you , but now I HATE YOU
I LOVE THE WAY YOU LIE
I HATE THE WAY YOU ARE.
I hate poser , fake ,liar , stalker and you :P #peace


This words true from my mind , I'm not using google translate. So, I'm sorry if my words is wrong :)

1 komentar: